Tuesday, October 31, 2006

More poems

I've been writing a lot lately but haven't found the time to post the poems. Here they are... very recent and kind of different from previous work:


Mother
I'ts strange how life puts me in front of her today.
We've shared the same cage, the same sun, the same rain.
But it doesn't matter anyway.
And I can feel in every inch of my body an aching pain.
She's going to eat me... my very own mother.

Do you remember?
That child filled with so many answers,
none of them really important.
That child that made so many prayers,
none of them relevant.

I'm watching her in front of me,
the past and present coexist.
I'm wanting badly to once again be,
that little girl that pain could resist.

Do you remember?

Those faraway lands filled with flowers,
all of them so very magical.
When I ocuppied with ideas the hours,
though it wasn't really practical.

You do not remember... it was years ago.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home