Friday, August 18, 2006

Devotion and division

There is no point in praying for something that I could never get. No sense in saying whatever words you want me to say. Because I know that you live for yourself and do not care about anybody else.
I refuse to be your slave and to play that game. There is something about being honest that is so lame. I am not going to act as if I do not have any idea of what you are doing. You are making yourself desirable, leaving myself to think all day about you and feel miserable.
I refuse to express my emotions and do not receive answer at all. Do you think it is easy? I certainly believe that you cannot be as half as open as I am. You just do not want to risk so much. But you will never get love if you keep it up.
I refuse to stay when I know that you will go away. Do you really see yourslef marrying me and spending our lives together? You are not able to love anyone but you.
You are your own muse, your won princess locked in a castle. The rest of us... are merely your toys to abuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home